Pages

Saturday 31 October 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #87 - Card Sketch

 Hi All!


Lawn Fawn has this challenge blog where usually every two weeks a new challenge is posted.  Challenge #87 is called Card Sketch.


For this challenge I couldn't decide between two stamp sets so I created two cards. One is a cute fall card using the Let's Go Nuts stamp set and the second is a cute winter card using the Snow Bunnies stamp set, (which is posted in the part 2 post).

I love the new Let's Go Nuts stamp set from Lawn Fawn. The little squirrels are soooo adorable. I created this little scene in the centre of the card using a squirrel pulling a little wagon, pile of nuts and baby squirrel. I love the look of colour on colour backgrounds but I didn't have the same colour of brown to look good on kraft cardstock so I used white ink to stamp 3 other squirrels, the little nut and the little rake from the stamp set to create the background. I also used the little leaves pattern paper from the Into The Woods Remix to round out the design of the card. 


Supplies: White Cardstock, Green Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Stamp (Let's Go Nuts), Lawn Fawn Paper - Into The Woods Remix (leaves), Lawn Fawn Die (Forest Border), Lawn Fawn Ink (Yeti), Circle Die Memento Black Ink, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Various Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Pop Dots
 

Thanks Laurie

1 comment: