Pages

Sunday 18 April 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #98 - Happy Spring

Hi All!


Lawn Fawn has this challenge blog where usually every two weeks a new challenge is posted.  Challenge #98 is called Happy Spring.


I loved the flowers in the vase image in the challenge prompt that I wanted to create a flower arrangement to brighten someone's day. I am not a huge fan of flower arrangements as I am scent sensitive. I think they look pretty but I have a hard time with them being in my space so I thought that one made with paper and copies could be just as pretty & thoughtful as real flowers. I liked the sentiment of "Sunshine to brighten your day!" as a play on the word sunshine and the sunflower. 

 

Supplies: White Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Stamp (Our Friendship Grows, Butterfly Kisses Flip Flop, All The Clouds), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment