Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019... Day 5 Challenge

Hi All!

The My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019 is back for a new session! Each day they bring in a new camp activity for everyone to play along with. With each new challenge you can earn a new camp badge while taking your card making up a notch. For day 5 the challenge was Glitzy Glitter.



I am not normally one for glitter because it gets everywhere. My Mom on the other hand loves working with glitter in some of her projects so I borrowed some of her glitterness as inspiration to create this card. As I seem to have created birthday cards for all the other days of Camp Create I continued on with that theme to create a fun birthday wish card.

WISH Card



Supplies: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Matte Gold Cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon), MFT Wish die, MFT Card-Sized Star Confetti stencil, Nuvo Glitter Accents (Aztec Gold), Palette Knife

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment