Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019... Day 2 Challenge

Hi All!

The My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019 is back for a new session! Each day they bring in a new camp activity for everyone to play along with. With each new challenge you can earn a new camp badge while taking your card making up a notch. For day 2 the challenge was Remarkable Resist.



I decided to use a stencil to create the clear embossed background. After using the clear embossing powder I used the Distress Ink to finish creating the background. I also wanted to continue on with the birthday party theme I have going with all the other cards so I used the Celebrate die. I cut out the Celebrate die 4 times to layer them on top of themselves to create more dimension.

Celebrate Time to Party! Card



Supplies: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, MFT Snow Flurry stencil, Versamark Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers), Clear Embossing Powder, MFT Celebrate die, MFT BB Bitty Bears stamp, Memento Black Ink

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment