Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

MFT Camp Create August 2019 - Day 4 Challenge

Hi All!

The My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019 is back for the second session for this summer! Each day they bring in a new camp activity for everyone to play along with. With each new challenge you can earn a new camp badge while taking your card making up a notch. For day 4 the challenge was Monochromatic Magic.


I struggled with this challenge because I love colour and love the rainbow effect. But when I went to create this card I decided to use blue to create a card that could put a smile on someone's face.

Something Too Make You Smile Card


Supplies: White Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, MFT Die-namics (Double the Smiles), MFT Stamps (All Smiles), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment