Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

MFT Camp Create August 2019 - Day 5 Challenge

Hi All!

The My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019 is back for the second session for this summer! Each day they bring in a new camp activity for everyone to play along with. With each new challenge you can earn a new camp badge while taking your card making up a notch. For day 5 the challenge was Awesome Ombre.



I love the Radiating Rays stencil. I thought it would be really cool to create a rainbow ombre effect with this stencil. I used silver foil for the inside of the star as I like to have a little bit of sparkle on all my cards.

Thanks Card


Supplies: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Silver Foil, Silver Cardstock, MFT Stencil (Radiating Rays), MFT Die-namics (Star Shaker Window & Frames, Big Thanks), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment