Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 482

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 482.


For this challenge I decided to do a thinking of you card so I stamped out the animals out of the SY Kissing Booth stamp set. Each critter had a little extra thing on them; the owl was holding a heart, the  bunny had a flower near her ear and the bear had a bowtie on. I coloured each of these red to connect all the critters together as a group. I stamped out a banner to add the first half of my sentiment to, the second half of my sentiment is on the inside of the card. I also diecut the green circle for behind the critters to help them stand out from the background.


Inside -


Supplies Used: Kraft Cardstock, White Smooth Cardstock, Black Cardstock, MFT Stamps (SY Kissing Booth, All About You), MFT Dies (All About You), Lawn Fawn Stamps (Bannerific), Lawn Fawn Paper (Knock On Wood - Dark Brown, Really Rainbow Christmas - Green Holly), Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Pop Dots, Memento Black Ink, Various Copic Markers

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment