Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

Mother's & Father's Day Cards

Hi All!

Since the stay-at-home orders really came into effect I have been using the time to create lots of cards. I have sent out a lot of the cards to family and friends but two of them were for special occasions in my family - Mother's Day and Father's Day.

Mom really likes the hearts entwined dienamic from My Favorite Things so I decided to use that as the center piece to the card. I diecut it out of three different pattern paper and black cardstock so that I could piece it back to together with cute little patterns as the inlays in the hearts.


Supplies used: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, MFT Dienamics (Hearts Entwined), MFT Paper - Sweet Celebration (Plaid, Dots, Pink Chevron), MFT Stamps (All About You),  Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Spun Sugar), Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Memento Black Ink

For Dad's card I really wanted to use the One in a Chameleon stamp set and the Doodlebug birthday boy paper collection. I wanted the chameleon to really be the center piece on the card so I used a lot of cardstock to create neutral spaces and only a few pattern papers.


Supplies Used: White Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Stamp (One In A Chameleon), Doodlebug Paper - Party Time (Streamers, Icons), MFT Paper - Whimsy Woodgrain (Green), Cardstock (Silver, Yellow, Orange), Memento Black Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers),Various Copics, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Pop Dots

Thanks Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment