Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 495

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 495.


For this challenge I decided to use my new My Favorite Things Die-namics. This die-namic came out in February and it is an awesome sentiment. I really wanted the sentiment to be the star of the card so I used a more calm/neutral pattern as the main strip. For the mini strips I used some of the icon strips to create a bit more pattern on the card. I also inked the back of the card with some green ink to make the mini strips pop off the base of the card.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, Black Cardstock, MFT Die-namics (You Take The Cake), Doodlebug Paper - Party Time (icons, strips, confetti), Distress Ink (Twisted Citron), Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment