Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 497

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 497.


For this challenge I decided to create a cute and fun thinking of you card. I really like the little toads sitting on a log together like friends would sit on a bench. I picked the rainbow stripes pattern paper for the background as it brought some colour to the card but it didn't take away from the toad picture. I really wanted this card to be a cute and fun card to help brighten someone's day in this uncertain time.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, MFT Paper - Sweet Celebration (Rainbow Stripes), Lawn Fawn Stamps (Toadally Awesome, Simply Sentiments), Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment