Pages

Sunday 17 January 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #92 - Outstanding Occasions Part 2

 Hi All!


Lawn Fawn has this challenge blog where usually every two weeks a new challenge is posted.  Challenge #92 is called Outstanding Occasions.


For this challenge I created a second gender neutral baby card. I love the little clothes in the Little Bundle stamp set but I don't get a chance to use it as often a would like. I wanted to stay with the same idea as my first baby card but chance up the layout of the card. I used the mustard seed distress ink and the Starry Sky stencil to create the background on the pale yellow cardstock.


Supplies: White Cardstock, Yellow Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Stamp (Little Bundle, Scripty Sayings), Lawn Fawn Paper (Perfectly Plaid - Spring), Lawn Fawn Stencil (Starry Sky), MFT Stencil (Mini Clouds), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Speckled Egg), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment