Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 532

  Hi All!


Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 523.


For this challenge I wanted to use the pattern paper to create a window of sorts to base the whole design of the card around. Using the MFT Watercolour Wash pattern paper I created two rectangles and 2 squares to create the "window" then using the Special Delivery stamp sets I created a scene of a package being delivered. I wanted this card to have a few different options of what it could be sent for. 


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, MFT Paper (Watercolour Wash - Blue, Party Patterns - Pink Stripe), Lawn Fawn Stamp (Special Delivery, Special Delivery Box Add-On, All The Clouds), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Pop Dots, Stickles (Frosted Lace)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment