Pages

Saturday 24 August 2024

Be Merry Elf Card

 Hi All!

Every month Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers release a sketch challenge on their Facebook group and this month I loved the sketch so much that I made a birthday card and a holiday card with it. 


For my holiday card I started with the background where I used Concord & 9th Cranberry and Evergreen cardstock to create the cool strip design. Inside the offset circle I used Concord & 9th Sea Glass cardstock, Distress Ink, a snowflake stencil and Lawn Fawn Pixie Dust Sparkle paper to create a snow scene for my stamped elf. 

Be Merry Elf Card -


Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Cranberry & Evergreen & Sea Glass Cardstock (Concord & 9th), Pixie Dust Sparkle (Lawn Fawn), Build A Character Stamp Set, Snowflake Background Stencil (Lawn Fawn), Cracked Pistachio (Tim Holtz Distress Ink), Season's Sweetings Stamp (Taylored Expressions), Memento Ink, Tape Runner, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Glossy Accents, Star Dust Stitckles, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment