Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #177 - Christmas In July

 Hi All!

Lawn Fawn has this challenge blog where usually every two or three weeks a new challenge is posted.  Challenge #177 is called Christmas in July.


I love Christmas in July challenges as it gives me the push to jumpstart my holiday cardmaking. This year I participated in Scrapbook & Cards Today Jolly Holiday One Day Event and Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Christmas In July Linky Party events to help jumpstart my Christmas cards this year. 

I love this bunny stamp set that I picked up on my first STAMPtember with Simon Says Stamp as a collab with Lawn Fawn. I use this stamp set a lot during my holiday card making. The snowbunny is what gets me with this stamp set each time. 

Hoppy Holidays Card - 


Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Tropical Punch Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Snow Bunnies Stamp Set (Lawn Fawn), Snowflake Background Stencil (Lawn Fawn), Salvaged Patina & Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink), Copics, Memento Ink, Pop Dots, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Glossy Accents, Stickles (Star Dust), Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Cookie Monster Enamel Dots (Taylored Expressions)

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. This holiday card is so adorable! The snowflake background is so pretty. I love the bunny snowman and the carrot present is super clever! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!- Catherine for Lawn Fawnatics

    ReplyDelete