Pages

Friday 5 July 2024

Stay tuned... More goodness coming!

 Hi All!

When I started this blog I used this a place to post my cards for card making challenges. While that may still happen from time to time. During the spring I decided to try out my first market to sell my cards. My first market wasn't the greatest but I got a last minute chance to attend another market the week after and it went better. Hopefully a winter market will be better but we will see. Until then maybe I should start posting cards here to show off some of the cards in my collection waiting for the next market or next chance to shine. 


This is my booth setup from my second market. 

After my second market I got an email from a scrapbook store saying they were discontinuing their loyalty program so I emptied my points into an order and get 2 stamp sets and 2 paper pads. I love the JB Yeti or Not stamp set and it has been on my wish list for a bit so I took the chance to add it to my stamp collection. I created two cards this week with the stamp set, 1 is a Thinking of You card and 1 is a Birthday card. I love how they both came out.

Sending Fuzzy Hugs Card - 

Supplies used: White Cardstock, Red Cardstock, JB Yeti or Not stamp (My Favorite Things), Snow Much Fun Paper (Doodlebug), Memento Ink, Copics, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Yeti or Not It's Your Birthday - 

Supplies Used: White Cardstock, Plum Punch Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), JB Yeti or Not stamp (My Favorite Things), Snow Much Fun Paper (Doodlebug), Memento Ink, Glossy Accents, Copics, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Dragon Fruit Enamel Dots (Taylored Expressions), Tropical Paradise Enamel Dots (Your Next Stamp)

Thank you for sticking with me as I work on this blog and all the amazing cards. 

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment