Pages

Thursday 11 July 2024

Taylored Expressions Pretty Postage Collection

 Hi All!

I love the Taylored Expressions company so much. I love so many of their products like their stencils, stamps, embossing folders, enamel dots, and of course paper! This year they created a mini collection that you can collect either by ordering every month or after the month is over buy it. The mini collection this year is called Pretty Postage Collection. So far this year I have every month except April and July but the month isn't over yet. 

I wanted to create some cards with different month's postage stamps. I used the February and May postage stamps to create 2 Thinking of You cards. I also used the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklet to go with the mini postage stamps. I had to have the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklet as soon as I saw it because it was so different than anything I had in my collection. 

Sending You X's and O's Card - 

Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Cookie Monster & Watermelon & Toffee Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), February Pretty Postage stamp & die (Taylored Expressions), Essential Sentiments (MFT), Copics, Memento Ink, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter),  Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Tape Runner

Sending You A Little Sunshine Card -

Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Toffee, Cookie Monster, Lemon Meringue Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), May Pretty Postage stamp & die (Taylored Expressions), Shine So Bright stamp (Taylored Expressions), Memento Ink, Copics, Black Pen, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Glossy Accents, Tape Runner

The Pretty Postage collection comes with a die set that gives you three options to diecut the monthly postage stamp. I added the Little Critter - Christmas stamp set to my stamp collection this year. I used the Pretty Postage die set to create the little frames for each the 3 critters I used from the stamp set. I thought the reindeer, elf and snowman critters would work great for this card. 

'Tis the Season to be Jolly Critter Card - 

Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Tropical Punch & Watermelon Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Snow Much Fun paper (Doodlebug), Knit Picky Winter paper (Lawn Fawn), Memento Ink, Copics, Pop Dots, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Tape Runner, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Glossy Accents

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment