Pages

Saturday 6 July 2024

Stencil & Embossing Folder Combos

 Hi All!

A while ago Taylored Expressions released some stencil and embossing folder combos. The birthday blowout set was on my wishlist since they were released late last year.  I finally got my hands on the birthday blowout set when I bought the butterflies set in June. I love getting new things for making birthday cards since I make so many every year. 

I love how these two products work together and apart. You can use the stencil to create the background before embossing or you can leave it as just a stencilled background. I used the birthday blowout set to create two birthday cards, one using the embossing folder and one not using the embossing folder. It is so cool how one stencil and embossing folder set can create two different looking backgrounds.

Happy Birthday Did Someone Say Cake? Card - 

Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Tropical Punch Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Birthday Blowout Stencil (Taylored Expressions), Oh My Word - Happy Birthday Stamp (Taylored Expressions), Treat Yo'Self Stamp (Taylored Expressions), Wavy Stitch Stacklet (Taylored Expressions), Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Memento Ink, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Glossy Accents, Candy Corn & Granny Smith Enamel Dots (Taylored Expressions), Tropical Paradise Enamel Dots (Your Next Stamp)

Make A Wish Card - 

Supplies Used - White Cardstock, Watermelon & Tropical Punch & Kiwi Cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Birthday Blowout Stencil & Embossing Folder (Taylored Expressions), Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Glossy Accents, Memento Ink, Tropical Paradise Enamel Dots (Your Next Stamp), Cherry Pop Enamel Dots (Tailored Expressions)

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment