Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #75 - Spectacular Skies

Hi All!

Lawn Fawn has this challenge blog where usually every two weeks a new challenge is posted.  Challenge # 75 is called Spectacular Skies - where the main focus is on the sky.


For this challenge I decided to use one of Lawn Fawn's older sets. This is one of the first sets I bought from Lawn Fawn when I first discovered their existence. I haven't gotten the chance to use this set very often but I thought it would be perfect for the Spectacular Skies challenge. Since the Stay At Home order really came into effect, I have been making some thinking of you cards to send to family and friends to show them that my family is still thinking of them in this difficult time.


Supplies: White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Lawn Fawn stamps (Hello Sunshine), Lawn Fawn Paper (Birthday Candles, Carnation), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonade), Memento Black Ink, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Yellow Copics, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Pop Dots, Doodlebug Hello Assortment Glitter Sprinkles (Yellow) 

Thanks Laurie

2 comments:

  1. aw - this is just adorable! I LOVE that little bee!! and the clouds are such a cute and whimsical touch! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete