Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 489

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 489.


For this challenge I decided to rotate the sketch around to have the strip on the right. I wanted to create a more masculine card with this stamped image so I used paper from the Pirate Tales collection from Echo Park to help highlight the pirate and his treasure chest. I added a little sparkle to the gold on the chest and his sword. I love having the browns throughout the card with the card base, twine, treasure chest, his hat, sword handle and pants as this is colour you see a lot of in pirate movies.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, MFT Stamp (Party Like A Pirate), Echo Park Paper - Pirate Tales (Sea Monsters, Constellations, Shark Bait), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter), Twine

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment