Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Flying by to say...

Hi All!

April 29th is always a big deal in my family as it is my Mom's birthday. This year with COVID-19 and the lockdown going on we have had to switch up our plan on how to celebrate Mom's birthday.

But the one thing that was the same as every birthday is a handmade card made by me. This year I used one of my new stamps to create this fly by birthday card. I also stamped "Happy Birthday" on the inside of the card to finish off the sentiment on the front.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Stamps (Really High Five), My Favourite Things Paper Pad (Birthday Brights), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers), Various Copic Markers, Memento Black Ink, Pop Dots, Lawn Fawn Glue Pen, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment