Pages

Sunday 31 May 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 491

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 491.


For this challenge I decided to create a more general card that could be used for a few different types of occasions. This is another stamp set I don't get the chance to work with very often so this was a fun card to create. I saw a new technique that uses a stencil to create a border edge so I decided to use the cloud stencil to create the large circle edge in the sketch.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, Blue Smooth Cardstock, MFT Stamp (BB Up In The Air), MFT Stencil (Clouds), Lawn Fawn Stamp (Out Of This World), Memento Black Ink, Various Copics, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment