Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 490

Hi All!

Every Wednesday on the My Favorite Things blog they post a new sketch challenge. This week's challenge was to use Sketch 490.


For this challenge I decided to create a card with a dragon. This is a stamp set I don't get a chance to use very often so I wanted to try to create a card with it. I think this card could be used for Mother's Day or Father's Day or just as a general thank you for someone that inspires you.


Supplies Used: White Smooth Cardstock, Purple Cardstock, MFT Stamp (BB Magical Dragons), MFT Paper (Whimsy Woodgrain - Grey), MFT Stencil (Mini Clouds, Clouds), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers), Memento Black Ink, Purple Copics, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella (Clear Glitter)

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment